During the Covid 19/Corona virus situation Demon Reports team had the idea to do the interview with artists and the bands from all over the world about this situation and global pandemic. In this interview one of our Journalists Vladimir Cincovic had an interview with Jeramie Kling Drummer of the metal titans Venom Inc and American Massacre about the whole Covid 19 situation, how does he sees the bands, venues and fans after this situation, what does he misses the most during this Corona virus situation, about the live streaming show trends, below:
1. During the Corona virus/Covid 19 situation, what was the main thing that keep you occupied during the lock-down, did it helped in the creative way, like creating new music, songs, ideas, etc?
”Recording in my studio nonstop!!! I just locked myself away and made more music.”
2. How did this situation affected you in the promotional way, since the shows are not allowed, did the social media helped in promotional way, also did this situation affected you in financial way, as well?
”This situation did level me financially, but we are not in the game for the money, we are in it for the love of music.”
3. Do you think that the major festival and venues, as well the other bands would easily recover from this situation and how much will take your band to recover in your own opinion?
”Hmm, this is a guest at best, I have no idea. I have hopes.”
4. How do you interact with fans during this situation, what will you do to be there for your fans, would you live stream maybe your shows, or something else that can be interesting for your fans ?
”I have a decent online presence. Could always be more! But, I guess I’ll need to find time for that lol”
5. What do you miss the most? Live shows or being around the people that are close to you?
”The entire thing, travel, performance, the smells, the flavors.”
6. Who will suffer the most are those bands, festivals, venues or fans?
”Everyone will suffer equally I think. Everything has pros and cons.”
7. Which record you choose for the isolation theme for this situation, which one fits perfectly for this situation?
”Hell, I suppose Pennywise ”Self Titled”.”
8. How do you personally see this global pandemic, do you have advice for fans and the other bands – how to easily overcome this situation?
”Again, this is a guess. Just wash your hands and be clean.”
9. What do you think of this live-streaming trend, how does this look and sound to you?
”I mean, it’s both rad and sad, but I think overall it’s a sweet way to interact with fans.”
10. Finally, do you have a message for the fans and the audience in this tough times?
”Tighten up and we will be back to it.”
Thank you for the interview, stay safe!
”Same to you!”
Check out the Massacre’s animated video for the “Back From Beyond”, here:
Check it out music video of the Venom Inc. for the “War”, here: