During the Covid 19/Corona virus situation Demon Reports team had the idea to do the interview with artists and the bands from all over the world about this situation and global pandemic. In this interview one of our Journalist Vladimir Cincovic had an interview with Keyboardist Lord Sebastian Groset from the Danish rockers Blended Brew about the whole Covid 19 situation, how does he sees the bands, venues and fans after this situation, what does he misses the most during this Corona virus situation, about the live streaming show trends, below:
1. During the Corona virus/Covid 19 situation, what was the main thing that keep you occupied during the lock-down, did it helped in the creative way, like creating new music, songs, ideas, etc?
”We released our second album and that have kept us pretty occupied during this situation. Furthermore we have used the time to make some new material, and played together with our new band-member, Lasse, on bass.”
2. How did this situation affected you in the promotional way, since the shows are not allowed, did the social media helped in promotional way, also did this situation affected you in financial way, as well?
”It really sucked because all of the gigs got cancelled and we couldn’t come out and sell our new album on CD and vinyl, and merch etc. We have used all of our platforms for selling our vinyls etc. But cash is low in these times.”
3. Do you think that the major festival and venues, as well the other bands would easily recover from this situation and how much will take your band to recover in your own opinion?
”No its gonna take some time for everyone to recover from this situation.”
4. How do you interact with fans during this situation, what will you do to be there for your fans, would you live stream maybe your shows, or something else that can be interesting for your fans ?
”We have been more active on SoMe’s and therefor interacted with our fans more during this crisis. We talked about doing some live-streaming, but we want the sound quality to be great so therefor we still need some adjustment before we go live!”
5. What do you miss the most? Live shows or being around the people that are close to you?
”We miss the freedom of seeing each-other and of course festivals, concerts, shows etc.”
6. Who will suffer the most are those bands, festivals, venues or fans? .
”Festivals I think.”
7. Which record you choose for the isolation theme for this situation, which one fits perfectly for this situation?
”Falling Into You – Celine Dion”
8. How do you personally see this global pandemic, do you have advice for fans and the other bands – how to easily overcome this situation?
”Stay calm and don’t worry. The world has survived situations a lot worse than this!”
9. What do you think of this live-streaming trend, how does this look and sound to you?
”I have seen one live-stream sounding great! And since the sound = music then this needs to be in focus also! I like that people can be social without being near, and from all over the world!”
10. Finally, do you have a message for the fans and the audience in this tough times?
”Go listen to Shove It Down by Blended Brew!”